Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
Slow cooked White Chicken Chili loaded with shredded chicken, white beans, corn, green chilies and peppers. Top with tortilla strips, avocado, extra cheese or sour cream.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs can be used
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 15 ounce Great Northern beans canned
- 1 1/2 cups corn frozen or can
- 4 ounces green chilies canned
- 1 (optional) jalapeno seeds and stems removed
- 1 small lime juiced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 package Hidden Valley SPICY Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Chop the onion and bell pepper and add them to the bottom of the slow cooker. Season the chicken on both sides with salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder and place them on top of the vegetables.
Drain the beans and corn (don't rinse the beans) and add them to the slow cooker along with the green chilies and (optional) finely minced jalapeno (seeds and stems removed). Squeeze the lime juice over the top then pour chicken stock in and fold in the package of Spicy Ranch seasoning.
Put the lid on and cook 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
Shred the chicken right in the slow cooker, add the cilantro then fold in the cream cheese, stirring until it's completely combined.
Serve the chili with your favorite toppings.