Chickpea Tomato Cucumber Salad
Light, fresh salad with fresh tomatoes, cucumber and chickpeas in a lemony vinaigrette.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (or more to taste)
- zest from half of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped (optional: more for garnish)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounce can of chickpeas (drained)
- 1 English (hot house) cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 3/4 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 1 1/4 cup Feta cheese, cubed or crumbled (or more to taste)
Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, parsley, dill, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
Pour the dressing over the top, gently blending everything together then cover and refrigerate at least 10 minutes to chill and help the flavors come together.