Cranberry Moscow Mule
Cranberry and fresh orange juices make this classic cocktail a holiday favorite.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- Copper mugs/optional but recommended
- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- Juice from 1/2 half of a lime + additional wedges for garnish
- Juice from 1/4 of orange + additional wedges for garnish
- 3-5 ounces Ginger beer to top off
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cranberries, frozen per mug
Fill a copper mug with ice then pour in the vodka, lime juice and cranberry juice.
Squeeze in the juice from the orange wedge.
Top off the mug with ginger beer and garnish with one lime and one orange wedge.