Best Loaded Spicy Ranch Dip
Simple chip dip to make with loads of spicy ranch flavor plus bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- ⅓ cup bacon pieces or 4 slices cooked to crisp and crumbled
- 1 ½ tablespoons dry French onion soup mix
- 1 ½ tablespoons Spicy Ranch dip mix
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Optional garnishes:
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- Additional bacon bits
- Additional cheddar cheese
Give the French onion soup mix package a good shake before opening, then in a medium size bowl combine the sour cream, bacon pieces, French onion soup mix, spicy ranch dip mix and cheddar cheese, making sure it’s completely blended.
The dip is ready to eat right away, but I recommend refrigerating it at least 30 minutes (or up to a day ahead).
Optional: garnish with extra cheese, bacon and thinly sliced green onion.