Reuben Wonton Cups
Flavors of the classic Reuben sandwich in an easy to make 2 bite appetizer.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 12 ounces deli corned beef sliced thin/almost shaved I like Boars Head
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut well drained more kraut if you like
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened to room temp
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing Kraft brand used
- 1/2 cup smoked Gouda cheese grated
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Mini muffin tin
- Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 375 then lightly mist the mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
Press a single wonton wrapper into each muffin cup then cut small squares of Swiss cheese and fit them into the bottom of each cup.
Rough chop the corned beef so the pieces are bite-size then combine with the creamed cheese then fold in the (well-drained) sauerkraut and smoked Gouda cheese.
Spoon the mixture into the cups, dividing it equally then bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Remove from the oven and drizzle Thousand Island dressing onto the top and serve right away.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg