Easy 5 Minute Homemade Guacamole
Step by step how to make authentic homemade guacamole.
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapano finely chopped or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro finely minced
- 1/4 - 1/2 lime juice or more to taste
- tortilla chips
Remove the pit from the avocado (see instructions in body of post)
Mash the avocado using a fork, keeping it a bit chunky.
Fold in the remaining ingredients without over-mixing, taste and adjust salt and lime juice according to your preference.