Easy Beef Enchilada Dip
Beef enchiladas in dip form. Ground beef, black beans, enchilada sauce and 2 kinds of cheese baked to gooey, spicy goodness. Scoop with tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons Spicy Ranch seasoning
- 10 ounce enchilada sauce can
- 10 ounce Rotel tomatoes can
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 4 ounce green chilies can
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temp
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated divided
- 3 tablespoons OPTIONAL: cilantro finely chopped for garnish
In a large oven-safe skillet, add the olive oil and once it's hot, the ground beef, onion and bell pepper. Season with Spicy Ranch seasoning.
Cook until the meat is no longer pink then pour in the enchilada sauce, tomatoes with their juice, black beans and green chilies. Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the heat then fold in all of the cream cheese and half of the shredded cheese, stirring until it's combined.
Top with the remaining cheese and transfer the skillet to the oven.
Bake at 400 degrees 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly. Serve with taco chips.
Optional toppings: cilantro, banana peppers, jalapeno, sour cream.