Spicy Beer Cheese Dip
Creamy sharp cheddar dip infused with the flavors of crispy bacon, jalapeno, green chilies and craft beer. Serve with pretzels, crackers or veggies.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- small pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 cup milk 2% or above
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated and packed in measuring cup
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese grated and packed in measuring cup
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened to room temp
1) This recipe comes together really quickly so gather all the ingredients gather and grate the cheese before you start.
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium to medium-low heat then sprinkle in the flour, garlic powder and ground cayenne pepper. Whisk together and cook 1 minute.
Pour in the beer, whisking to combine then add the milk and Worcestershire sauce. Continue whisking until it's smooth.
Turn off the heat, add the grated cheeses and stir until combined then fold in the softened cream cheese. Season with salt to taste and serve right away.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg