Easy Refrigerator Dill Pickles Recipe
5 minute NO COOK refrigerator dill pickles. Small batch recipe, no canning involved!
- 1 large English seedless cucumber Kirby or other pickling cucumbers can be used
- 1 ½ cups water room temperature
- 1 ½ tablespoons kosher salt not table salt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 large cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 6-8 large sprigs fresh dill chopped
- (optional) pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 quart jar OR 2 pint size jars
Slice the pickles then add them to the jar(s).
In a separate container add the warm water and salt, stirring or whisking to completely dissolve the salt. Once the salt is dissolved pour in the vinegar and stir.Add the peppercorns, chopped garlic, dill and crushed red pepper flakes over the top of the pickles in the jar.
Pour the brining liquid over the cucumbers, top with the lid, shake gently then refrigerate.
Pickles are ready to eat in 24-48 hours and will keep refrigerated for 3-4 weeks.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg