Beef Enchilada Dip ~ spicy ground beef, cheese, black beans, tomatoes, green chilies and enchilada sauce, topped with more cheese and baked ’til bubbly.
The Super Bowl is almost here. Maybe that means you’ll be hosting a few friends and their appetites. Or maybe you got lucky and just need to bring a dish. Something other than your shining personality, though bring that too. Someone has to be the life of the party after all.
The fact is you
should must bring something crowd-approved and usually that means bold spicy flavor, like this Beef Enchilada Dip.
Beef Enchilada Dip ~ spicy ground beef, enchilada sauce, plenty of cheese, tomatoes, green chilies and black beans. Top it all with even more cheese and bake until it’s bubbly. It’s your favorite enchiladas in dip form without all the fuss.
BEEF ENCHILADA DIP INGREDIENTS:
- olive oil
- ground round
- bell pepper
- Spicy Ranch seasoning
- canned enchilada sauce
- Rotel tomatoes
- Black beans
- Green chilies
- Cream cheese
- sharp cheddar cheese
- OPTIONAL GARNISHES: cilantro, banana peppers, jalapeno, sour cream
In a large oven-safe skillet** add the olive oil and once it’s hot, the ground beef, onion and bell pepper then sprinkle on the Spicy Ranch seasoning and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
Next fold in the enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with their juice), black beans (drained and rinsed) and the can of green chilies. Give it a good stir then cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
Remove the skillet from the heat and fold in all of the cream cheese and half of the shredded cheese and stir until it’s combined.
**If you don’t have an oven safe skillet, prepare according to directions then transfer the dip to any oven-safe dish and bake.
If you’d like, top it with a few of my favorites, like:
If you tried this Beef Enchilada Dip recipe or any other on the blog, don’t forget to leave a comment or star rating ~ I love hearing from you!
Easy Beef Enchilada Dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 tablespoons Spicy Ranch seasoning
- 10 ounce enchilada sauce can
- 10 ounce Rotel tomatoes can
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 4 ounce green chilies can
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temp
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese grated divided
- 3 tablespoons OPTIONAL: cilantro finely chopped for garnish
- In a large oven-safe skillet, add the olive oil and once it's hot, the ground beef, onion and bell pepper. Season with Spicy Ranch seasoning.
- Cook until the meat is no longer pink then pour in the enchilada sauce, tomatoes with their juice, black beans and green chilies. Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat then fold in all of the cream cheese and half of the shredded cheese, stirring until it's combined.
- Top with the remaining cheese and transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Bake at 400 degrees 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly. Serve with taco chips.
- Optional toppings: cilantro, banana peppers, jalapeno, sour cream.